Every inch of your LivingStone™ Solid Surface is backed by a Limited Transferable Warranty for a full 15 years.
US Surfaces expressly warrants that it will repair or replace, at its option, your new LivingStone product, free of charge, if it fails due to any defect in the manufacturing of the product during the first 15 years after its initial installation. Also, reasonable and necessary labor charges needed to repair or replace the product are included in this warranty. Complete the form below to register your LivingStone product and activate your warranty.
- The LivingStone warranty excludes damage resulting from improper transportation, fabrication, maintenance, storage or handling of the product purchased.
- Damage resulting from exposure to excessive heat, physical or chemical abuse, accidents, misuse and improper installation of the product (including seams) is also excluded under the warranty.
- Any LivingStone product which has been removed from its original installation location is not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not provide for product replacement due to dissatisfaction with the color choice during or after installation.
- This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and may be transferred or assigned to a new owner of the covered products.
- A purchase receipt or proof of the date of original purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. If transferred, a new warranty registration must be submitted with proof of the original warranty.
- A transferred warranty will be valid for the time that remains from the date of the original purchase of the LivingStone product.
- US Surface Warehouse’s obligation under the 15-year warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of a failed product, including reasonable and necessary labor charges. Such repair or replacement, however, shall not include the performance of any other repairs or modifications that may be necessary to achieve the actual repair of replacement of the failed product (for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surfacing repairs or modifications). Except to the extent stated in this warranty or otherwise required by applicable law, no other express or implied warranties of fitness or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by this warranty.
- US Surface Warehouse shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use LivingStone products.
- The purchaser has specific rights under this warranty. Individual rights may vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages. Limitations may or may not apply to you.